As a manufacturer you have unique challenges.
- rising labor costs
- rising material costs
- dynamic supply chain
- information sharing with suppliers and customers
To stay competitive these days you must rely on technology.
However, many of the CNC machines, grinders, and other manufacturing equipment
still run on old legacy computer hardware.
In addition you need to share data with suppliers and customers as part of a transparent supply chain.
OT (Operational technology) keeps monitoring processes through the manufacturing stages while
Internet technology (IT) keeps the overall technology secure and robust.
With the data sharing with the inside and outside world comes the need for firewalls and cyber security.
With the addition of the Internet of Things (IOT)
At HSL, we have the experience, the knowledge and the vision to address all of your needs with:
- fast responsive service
- robust network configuration with built in redundancy for critical processes
- multi day off site backups to protect from viruses and Ransomware
- the ability to keep legacy systems running
- disaster recovery plans and consulting
- ability to analyze big data
- working knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- and Project Management Software and the ability to “talk tech” with these vendors to keep the systems running smoothly
We can ensure you have a robust network can support leading ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning) and
Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), working with them to ensure the IT environment is designed and
maintained to meet or exceed performance expectations.
If you are interested in our industry expertise and Managed IT Services, contact us now to schedule a complimentary consultation.